High quality cosmetic grade argan oil is hard to source in London and in the UK generally. Check the label of a bottle of alleged argan oil at the hairdresser and you may find it’s not pure argan oil at all, but a blend of argan and a cheaper oil, e.g. sweet almond.
Our argan oil is:
- 100% pure
- sourced from a reputable supplier in Morocco
- organic — certified by Ecocert
- cold pressed
- non-heat treated
- kernels pressed immediately after extraction
- traceable — we know which tree each bottle comes from!
- ethical — our supplier operates in an ethical manner and the Berber women who produce the argan oil are paid directly for their work
- fairly traded — our supplier is in the process of being certified Fair Trade. Please note that, to our knowledge, there is no certified fair trade argan producer as of yet (August 2012)
Available in person from havenessence at Piccadilly Market, St James’s Church, 197 Piccadilly, London W1J 9LL. Nearest tube stations: Piccadilly Circus and Green Park. We hold limited stocks at the market and this tends to sell out quickly. Please telephone or email to reserve your order: 07588 964 422 / email@example.com
Available online from havenessence.com. Orders dispatched next working day.